Your Dream Kitchen Awaits You
East Coast Granite & Marble
For more than 10 years, our East Coast Granite & Marble team of countertop experts have professionally installed more than 25,000 granite, marble, and quartz countertops for our friends and neighbors throughout Mecklenburg County and the surrounding areas.
Our continued success over the past decade has allowed our company to expand to almost two dozen locations to help us better serve you for years to come! Here's what you can expect when you choose East Coast Granite & Marble for your new stone countertops!
Here at East Coast Granite & Marble, we are proud to say that our company has been entirely family owned and operated from the very beginning. We take great pride in the quality of our products and craftsmanship and remain committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations each and every time.
Our team of stone countertop specialists share a passion for providing our customers with high-quality workmanship and unparalleled customer service. We use the most up-to-date installation techniques and the highest quality of materials for all of our countertop installation projects.
We know there are plenty of options when considering contractors for your professional countertop installation. That's why we work as hard as we do to ensure each and every customer gets nothing but the best. Our expertly-trained countertop installers are privately bonded, insured, and state licensed.
We've worked hard to earn our reputation as a premier countertop installer and are committed to continuing our exemplary customer satisfaction standards. We can't wait to help turn your vision into a reality!
We Specialize in Countertops
Our designers love working with natural stone to create stunning designs for our customers. We can't wait to work with you and learn more about your vision for your new space. From kitchen and bathrooms to outdoor spaces and more, our experts can help you find the perfect stone to compliment your space.
We know how stressful a home improvement project can be for homeowners, but it doesn't have to be. Our process was designed to make your countertop installation project as painless and stress-free as possible for our clients.
East Coast Granite & Marble deals exclusively in granite, marble and quartz countertops. Our countertop experts have an enormous amount of experience in dealing with these natural materials. We believe that by directing our focus on what we do best, we can provide our clients with the best possible experience and high-quality results.
Over the years, we learned a thing or two about how to simplify the installation process for our clients. Our number one goal is to keep costs down without sacrificing quality or performance. You can enjoy a number of benefits when you choose East Coast Granite & Marble for your countertop installation, including:
- The most affordable prices – Our 20 locations have been strategically located to conveniently serve our clients. We use multiple suppliers for our stone materials in order to get the best price possible so that we can pass those savings on to our customers.
- The quickest turnaround – Lowes and Home Depot take up to 6 weeks, or more, just to have material delivered. Then it takes another 2-3 weeks to have it installed. East Coast Granite & Marble can reduce that time by over 50%. In most cases, your project will be installed within 7 business days from the date of your template.
- The widest selection of materials – With thousands of colors and patterns – as well as finishes and edging – available, we are confident that we can deliver a product that matches both the current décor of your home, as well as, your individual sense of style.
Our Finished Quality is Unmatched
The entire team at East Coast Granite & Marble is enthusiastic about our products and we're passionate about superior customer service. Indeed, it is truly our staff that sets us apart from our competitors. Here are a few other reasons why we consistently outpace the competition:
- We never subcontract any of our installations and our clients will always have a single point of contact with our company.
- We offer comprehensive services to handle every detail of your countertop installation project to ensure a stress-free experience from start to finish.
- Our in-house experts are always available to answer any of your questions and offer guidance when you need it.
- We understand how inconvenient a home improvement project can be for you and your family. With our streamlined process, your project will be completed quickly and efficiently to cause as little inconvenience as possible.
- We offer a one year guarantee on our installation workmanship and a 25-year warranty on our countertop sealer.
Speed of Delivery
Here at East Coast Granite & Marble, we have decades of combined experience. During our years of success as the premier countertop installer in the area, we developed a 5-step process to help reduce the stress. In fact, we have developed a simple 5-step process that works no matter what unforeseen situations are encountered. Here is a quick rundown on it:
- Obtain an estimate – Online or in person, just describe your project to us. We will be back in touch with an estimate in 24 hours.
- Choose your stone – To many homeowners, this is the most enjoyable part of the process. Take as much or as little time as you need with our staff to make the right decision.
- Schedule the templating – We ensure that the final installation will go smoothly by having one of our techs make all the necessary measurements in your home.
- Allow for fabrication – Delivery and fabrication of the stone will only take 5-7 business days – far shorter than any other provider in the area.
- We do the installation – If everything else has gone as planned, this will be the easiest part of the process – We guarantee it!
A Final Word About Us
When you choose East Coast Granite & Marble, you can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your project is in highly-experienced hands. We treat each home with the same care and respect as we would our own home. If you are considering stone countertops for your next project, be sure to give one of our professionals a call at (706) 608-8081. For your convenience, you can also contact us online.